I make sure to stock up of toothpaste every month. It is a very versatile household staple.
And no… I do not only use toothpaste for dental hygiene.
Toothpaste can be used to get your dull pots and pans looking shiny again.
Here is how to do it:
Lather your pot or pan with toothpaste.
Use a sponge to rub the toothpaste all over the pot.
Let the toothpaste sit on the pot for about half of an hour.
Wash the toothpaste off properly.
Then dry your pot with a microfiber cloth.
There are so many more things you can do with toothpaste that has nothing to with your teeth.
Here are more some ways in which you can use toothpaste for household purposes.
- Remove lipstick stains from clothes or fabric.
- Use toothpaste to polish your bathroom fixtures.
- Toothpaste is very good cleaner for rubber trim on sneakers.
- Use toothpaste to remove water stains on furniture.
- Remove ink stains from clothes and fabric with toothpaste.
- Use toothpaste to scour your bathroom sink and shower for clean finish.
Do you use toothpaste for any purpose other than brushing your teeth?